08. December 2018 - 11:00 till 14:00
Glitz & Glam Master Class - Holiday Edition Presented by TheFauxPro and Art Gallery Seven | Art Gallery Seven | Saturday, 08. December 2018
Glitz & Glam Master Class - HOLIDAY EDITION
1 Day Training Class
Art Gallery Seven
December, 8, 2018
Welcome to Fauxdecor Design Studio’s Glitz & Glam Holiday Class!!! I’m happy to announce that we have partnered with Art Gallery Seven for this Holiday event!! This Holiday workshop teaches my Glitzy Diamond Glass technique, using Metallic Crystals and Diamond Glass to adorn holiday accessories for your home or office. If you’re looking to adorn your Clients walls and ceilings with BLING, then this is the class for you!! Each student will complete 5 samples, giving them a beautiful accessory portfolio to showcase to thier clients and Designers.
The Diamond Glass finish is one of my top selling techniques. Diamond Glass is tiny clear glass flakes, mixed with crystal glitter, that is sprayed into a tintable heavy bodied adhesive. This technique gives you the ultimate 'BLING' on any surface. It's surpasses the shimmer and shine of any glitter wall. This technique is so stunning and amazingly beautiful, your clients will be sure to love it. It's the perfect touch of opulence, guaranteed to transform any surface into a breathe taking master piece. This training class will cover:
1. This training class will focus specifically on the installation of Diamond Glass on home decor and accessories.
2. You will learn how to qualify your clients over the phone, to make sure that the Diamond Glass is the appropriate technique for their home, office, or commercial space.
3. You'll learn how to properly prep and cover surfaces for your projects.
4. You'll recieve a Diamond Glass sample portfolio of various home decor holiday accessories to show your clients.
5. You will learn how to use tools for proper installation.
6. You will learn about all protective gear, safety goggles and breathing respirators.
7. You will learn how to create custom colors and mixes using Diamond Glass and Metallic Crystals.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Beverages and Light Snacks will be provided
Out of town students must bring a portfolio case for their sample boards, for safe keeping during travel. There is a $200 shipping charge for shipping samples for students who prefer to send them via FedEx.
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes that are paint worthy (you will get dirty).
No Refunds ( You may reschedule if you are not able to attend class)
■ Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 18 yrs or older
■ What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
■ What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring comfortable clothing and shoes. No video recorders or cameras allowed.
■ Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?