27. April 2019 - 10:00 till 16:00
VAREP Veterans Benefits Fair and Affordable Home Tour | Craig Ranch Regional Park | Saturday, 27. April 2019
VAREP Veterans Benefits Fair and Affordable Home Tour
The Veterans Association of Real Estate Professions (VAREP) announces its Veterans Benefits Fair and Affordable Housing Tour at Craig Ranch Park from 10am to 4pm on Saturday April 27
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Veterans looking to maximize their benefits or find a new affordable home in the valley are invited to a special Veterans Benefits Fair and Affordable Housing Tour on April 27. The event will take place at Craig Ranch Park from 10am to 4pm and admission is free.
Veterans will have the hands-on-opportunity to tour local properties for sale as part of the Affordable Housing Tour. Charter busses will be available for picking up, and dropping off, event attendees and taking them on a tour of affordable new construction homes within the City of North Las Vegas. All sites being visited are homes with starting prices of under $300,000. The builders and sites featured on the tour will have booths at the Benefits Fair, where veterans can also find out about additional affordable homes across the valley.
Additionally, the event will feature a one-stop information and solutions fair for veterans featuring:
- Benefits coordination from the VA Hospital’s Benefits Office, The American Legion, Veterans Village and others.
- Connections to important community services from North Las Vegas Police Department, North Las Vegas Fire Dept. and Nevada Army National Guard.
- Down payment assistance programs and housing/purchase counseling programs from the Nevada Housing Division, Community Services of Nevada and Nevada Partners.
- Additional valuable service organizations that support home ownership including a home warranty company, a title and escrow company, a mobile notary company, a pest inspection company and a licensed handyman/renovation company.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and the Southern Nevada Home Builders Association are the primary sponsors for this family friendly event. There will be food and other entertainment throughout the day for fair attendees to enjoy.
For more information about the event, please call 702-757-1482.
Established in 2011, the USA Homeownership Foundation, Inc. DBA Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP), is a non-profit 501(c)(3) and HUD-approved housing counselling organization dedicated to increasing sustainable homeownership, financial-literacy education, VA loan awareness, and economic opportunity for the active-military and veteran communities.
While our focus is on the active-military and veteran communities, our services are also offered to eligible low-to-moderate income (LMI) families. Our doors are open to all that want to realize the American Dream of homeownership. VAREP and its members represent and work within all sectors of the real estate, housing, and financial-services industries.
President of the Las Vegas Chapter of VAREP