DeYuCo Academy Online Business Workshop The Future of Work | Thursday, 01. October 2020
About this Event
<h1>The Future of Work</h1>How to thrive in the economy of the future
- We are already experiencing it. The world is changing faster than we can imagine. There is a lot of uncertainty about what will happen next and weather you can keep your current job.
- Learn how to cope with these changes and how to prepare accordingly.
- Learn how to motivate yourself and to be productive in disruptive and distracting times. Learn which skills you need for your future job.
Most of the jobs that we will be occupying in 10 years from now still have yet to be invented. Maybe you’ll bridge the gap between Artificial Intelligence and Humans or you’ll organize a Metaverse. Who knows what you will be doing in 10 years.
However there is always one thing that is certain and that is change. Everything will change and that leaves the question open how do you adapt to this change? We will help you identify the skills that you need and give you the knowledge and tools to learn them.Your benefits:
This interactive online business workshop equips you with the necessary know-how, utilizing many examples and realistic exercises. Interactive communication with an expert trainer and other participants allows you to gain valuable tips and tricks for your business world.
- Know what kind of changes are coming and learn how to adapt.
- Learn how to adopt the right mindset for the future.
- Know how to motivate yourself in an environment where you have to be your own boss.
- Learn how to be productive in spite of all the distracting things out there.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently learn new concepts.
- Recognize what skills you have right now and what kind of skills you need to acquire in order to be successful.
- Our business solution "Future Skills Gap Analysis” is included as well !
Module 1: New Work & Future of Work
- Changes in the economy and job landscape
- Key factors driving this change
- How do you adapt to this rapid change
Module 2: Mindset for the Future
- Fixed Mindset vs Growth Mindset
- Fixed Mindset
- Growth Mindset
Module 3: Personal Productivity
- Pomodoro Technique
- Productivity systems and goal setting
Module 4: Motivation
- Understanding how dopamine works
Module 5: Habits for Success
- How do habits work?
- How to change your behavior
- Habits of successful people
Module 6: Learning how to learn
- The two modes of thinking
- How does our memory work?
- How to optimize our learning experience
Module 7: Skills of the Future
- The DeYuCo Academy Skills Wheel
- Why are these skills important
- Example career paths for the future
Module 8:Identifying your personal skills gap
- Where do I currently stand?
- Where do I want to go?
- Identifying the skills you have and the skills you need to acquire
Business solution included:
- Excel Template “Future Skills Gap Analysis”
Each module will take about 45 minutes with additional time for any of your questions!
One-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
- March 12, 2020, EST USA
- October 1, 2020, EST USA
- December 30, 2020 CET Europe
- March 23, 2021, EST USA
- May 11, 2021, CET Europe
- September 9, 2021, EST USA
Multiple-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
April 6-9, 2020, 10am-12am CET Europe
- April 6, 2020 : Module 1 & 2
- April 7, 2020 : Module 3 & 4
- April 8, 2020 : Module 5 & 6
- April 9, 2020 : Module 7 & 8
June 15-18, 2021, 10am-12am EST USA
- June 15, 2021 : Module 1 & 2
- June 16, 2021 : Module 3 & 4
- June 17, 2021 : Module 5 & 6
- June 18, 2021 : Module 7 & 8
Inhouse Online Business Workshops
- Any time worldwide, you select the day and time, for up to 20 participants.
- Choose between one-day or multiple-day formats and schedule the modules anyway you prefer.
- Tailored to your needs, you can mix and match training or consultation topics as you desire.
- We offer inhouse workshops in English, German and other languages.
- You need an expert-on-demand to help you with a difficult business issue ? In our tailored inhouse online business workshops we can help you to identify, analyze and solve complex or complicated business topics !
- Inhouse Online Business Workshop for 2999 Euro*
*All prices are excluding appl. taxes e.g. VAT / MwSt. Early bird discount of 10% until 6 weeks before scheduled date. 10% discount for additional participants from the same company. Advance payment is required for participation in our workshops. CET = Central European Time (UTC+1), EST = Eastern Standard Time USA (UTC-4).