PMP Training workshop in Paterson ,NJ | Tuesday, 25. August 2020
About this Event
PMP exam is changing from Dec 31st, 2020. We recommend you to appear for the PMI exam before the changes to get PMP certified. All the Best
Click here to view course details or Click here to chat with us now.
PMP certification will empower you with all the required tools and techniques that one 'MUST' have if he/she wants to evolve themselves as a project manager. PMP Training takes you on a journey right from scratch of teaching you PMI standards of defining "PROJECT" till the very end of infinity where your will learning never end. You are prepared right from day1 with new trends, best practices, strategic decision making etc. not only to ensure you clear the PMP exam in one go but also to make sure you are capable enough of handling and delivering PROJECT successfully.
Our 4-day PMP® Classroom Training Course, is conducted by an expert instructor with real-life training and consulting experience. Our PMP certification training course content includes 5 full-length PMP simulation examinations with answers and explanation for each question.
Our PMP certification training course is created by leading subject matter experts and delivered by experienced trainers, along with 5 full-length PMP sample tests and complimentary e-learning course included with classroom training will prepare you to take the PMP certification exam with confidence.
PMP 4 days Live Virtual Training Includes:
• 4 days live virtual training
• Lifetime access to high quality eLearning content
• Recorded videos of missed sessions.
• 99% exam pass rate at first attempt
• 35 Contact Hours/PDU’s certificate
• 5 Case studies and 5 Projects
• 1400+ Mock exam practice questions and answers
• Chapter end quizzes
• Formulae, tricks, and templates by Instructor
• Assistance in PMP® Exam Application Process
• Revision session on request
Please contact email or here to chat with us now.
About our course:
At Staragile, we ensure you prepare for the PMP examination with the right set of course material aligned with PMBOK 6th edition, meeting PMI exam guidelines, practice tests and case studies. 35 contact hours certificate will be offered to the participant after completion of our 4 days training. www.staragile.com
• Develop your skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
• CP PMP course curriculum is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6® Guide).
• Pass the PMP certification exam and become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) in 1st attempt.
Benefits of PMP Certification:
• Globally recognized and in-demand worldwide
• Demonstrates your Project Management knowledge, experience, and skills to potential employers and clients
• Provide professional skills necessary to lead project teams and bring projects to successful completion
• Command higher salaries than non-certified individuals by showcasing competency in leading and directing projects with a PMP Certification
• Accelerate your career to greater heights with a globally recognized Project Management certification
• Improve your chances of growth by demonstrating your Project Management knowledge through an international certification
Who must attend?
PMO Leaders, project managers,- program managers, project executives, project engineers, - project controllers,- project planners,- project risk managers, software engineers, business analyst, solution architect, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Production Engineer, Senior Front End Developer, Testing Engineer, Software QA Tester, Project Manager, Senior, Senior Engineer, Web Application Developer, IT Project Manager, Technical Support Analyst, Software Tester, Software Test Engineer or Software Test Analyst
• Introduction to PMI, PMP and CAPM
• Project Manager Role and Responsibilities
• PMI Methodologies
• Project Management Knowledge Areas and Processes
• Scope, Schedule & Cost Management
• Resources, Communication and Risk Management
• Procurement, Stakeholder Management
• Professional and Social Responsibilities
• Exam Passing Tips and Tricks
• Additional coursework
• Feedback Session
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years/36 Months of Project Management Experience.
• 35 Contact Hours Certificate
• with Secondary or Associate Degree 5 years /60 Months of Project Management Experience
• 35 Contact Hours Certificate
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) | Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | PRINCE2 | PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner(ACP) | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) | DevOps | SAFe Agilist | ICP-ACC |