Sharing 2020 The Future of School Nursing | Thursday, 20. August 2020
For SN SCPHN students qualifying Sept 2020
About this Event
A VIRTUAL EVENT led by SCPHN STUDENTS (SCHOOL NURSING) TO SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES OF 2020.
Participants: Open to Practitioners qualifying as School Nurses 2020
Overall aims of the event:
- To share innovative ideas across trusts regarding current ways of working during Covid-19 to support the health needs of children and young people.
- To share challenges and how we might overcome these.
- To build-on the support we are providing to children and young people during this unprecedented time.
- The event will be taking place virtually via Microsoft teams.
- There will be six interactive discussion groups:
Healthy Relationships & Sexual health
Chronic health needs
Emotional well being
Carrying out health reviews
Health promotion and delivering PSHE
These will be mixed trust groups to discuss what’s working well and what you feel requires improvement.
What happens now? We would like you to show case excellence in your Trust, in relation to the above topic areas or any other areas of the school nursing role you feel we may have missed out. After registration, you will receive a brief template to complete about current practice within your Trust.
If you have any questions, please contact us at