12. August 2019 - 8:00
Agile Fundamentals w/ Scrum (ICAgile ICP Certification) | Improving | Monday, 12. August 2019
Agile Fundamentals emphasizes starting with an Agile mindset, not a single methodology or framework.
START YOUR JOURNEY FROM MINDSET TO MASTERY
Gain the ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) and Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)® Certifications
In order to succeed with agile approaches, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” ICAgile's fundamentals learning outcomes delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. They also cover the history of the agile movement, the Agile Manifesto, the Agile Principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Course participants come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile course is developed for: Those new to the agile world, and for practitioners who recognize the need to focus on “being” agile in addition to “doing” agile.
Agile Fundamentals w/ Scrum
Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts. They are grounded in what it means to "be agile while doing agile" and achieve organizational agility and then apply this mindset to a specific focus on Scrum.
Upon earning this certification, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations and within teams. Paricipants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, accredited ICP courses focus on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Scrum Framework/Team Working Agreement Placemat
• Preparation and eligibility to take the Agile Fundamentals w/ Scrum Certification Exam
• Preparation and ability to pass the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I®) Exam
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
Attendees who pass the Agile Fundamentals w/ Scrum certification exam will receive:
• ICAgile Certified Professional Certification
• ICAgile Certified Professional Certification Badge
There is no annual renewal for the ICP certification
• Name: Agile Fundamentals w/ Scrum Certification Exam
• Format: Multiple Choice
• Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Access: Candidates can access the exam throught the Pivocity Exam Classroom
• Passing Score: 51 out of 60 points (85% passing score)
• Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I® (PSM I) is a separate exam that must be taken through Assessment.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Duration: 2 days
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to ABC EDUCATION SERVICES and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum.org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum.org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.