Free Childbirth Class | Saturday, 08. February 2020
About this Event
The Center for Women and Children at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is proud to offer
free Childbirth Education Classes as one of the many services we provide to our community
and the surrounding area.
• Your changing body
• Common discomforts of pregnancy
• Fetal growth and development
• Warning signs
• Breathing and relaxation
• True vs. false labor
• Pre-term labor
• Physical and emotional changes
• Complications of labor-cesarean section
• Anesthesia and other pain control options
• Breast and bottle feeding
• Postpartum life and resuming sexual activity
• Birth control options
• Newborn safety and more…
Who should attend: All pregnant women who want to gain knowledge and better prepare
themselves and their significant other for the big day!
Cost: FREE!!! Refreshments are provided.
The class is designed as a one-time course for women 28-40 weeks into pregnancy.
We encourage coaches who would like to be present during delivery to attend as well.